During 10 intense weeks you will get
- Inspirational seminars from serial entrepreneurs
- Crash-courses and Workshops in Lean Startup, Growth Hacking, Pitching, Funding etc
- A dedicated business coach
- Feedback and networking events with industry professionals etc
- Free office space 24/7
- Pitch opportunity at the Demo Day
The program is ”class-based” meaning that the majority of the sessions are held with all the teams, during 1-2 weekdays per week (office hours). If any of teams are non-swedish speaking, all sessions will be in English.
The best teams will be offered an investment opportunity (up to 300 KSEK) from Chalmers Innovation and potentially other investors.
The program will be shaped based on the participating teams but in general it includes:
- Introduction to Lean Startup and Customer Development
- Bonding and personal development sessions
- Lean Canvas (+workshop)
- NABC and pitching (+workshop)
- The Deck (+workshop)
- Build Measure Learn (+workshop)
- Key Metrics (+workshop)
- Funding in early stages
- User Experience
- Intellectual Property
- Thinking Big (+workshop)
- Sales and Marketing (+workshop)
- 5+ Inspirational Seminars
- 2+ Feedback Events
- 2+ Pitch Practise Sessions
- 2+ After Works
Former mentors and speakers
We select speakers and mentors based on participating teams, but a glimps of former persons might give you a hint.
Christian Zanders (Jetshop), Jamal El-mosleh (Immunicum), Mike Moghaddas (SonyEricsson), Roberto Bonanzinga (Balderton Capital) Staffan Truvé ( Recorded Future, Spotfire), Alexander Hars (Let’s Deal, System OK), Anders Hallin (Duego, Saltside, Skype, Stardoll..), David Brudö (Fyndiq, Destly, Remente…), Andrew Scott (6xstartups, Seedcamp…), Henrik Berglund (CBI), Johan Attby (Fishbrain, Tific), Jakob Mattsson (Burt, Fishbrain), John Sjölander (Controbio, Burt, Sticky), Anders Fredriksson (Tablefinder, Shpare), Peter Lindholm (Nelly), Alan Zahibi (KeyCrunch, Google), Erik Frisk (Touch & Tell, Burt), Jan Bosch (Intuit, Nokia Research Labs), etc.